The Dutchman is looking for a new club following his release by Galatasaray and is confident he will get fixed up

Wesley Sneijder’s agent Guido Albers has denied there have been any discussions with Nice over a move to the Ligue 1 club.

Morata 5/4 to outscore Lukaku

Reports have suggested Sneijder, who was released by Galatasaray this month, is close to moving to the Allianz Riviera.

Editors' Picks

Juve on alert: Exiled Icardi may have already played his final game for Inter Sarri vindicated for dropping Kepa as Chelsea & Pedro impress in Spurs win Magnificent Mane takes centre stage as league leaders Liverpool put on a five-star show Lukaku sends reminder that his Man Utd career is far from over

Albers was present at Nice’s 1-1 Champions League third qualifying round draw with Ajax on Wednesday.

But of talk of the Netherlands international signing for Nice, Albers told L’Equipe: “I was present during the match against Ajax on Wednesday because I take care of some players at the club.

Ramos hopes Neymar leaves Barca

“I found the stadium and the fans to be fantastic, but we have not discussed Wesley at all with the leaders of Nice.

“Maybe there will be interest later, [but] there is absolutely nothing.”

Sneijder’s four-year spell at Galatasaray came to an end earlier in July when they terminated his contract a year early following the signing of Younes Belhanda.

RB Leipzig warn Liverpool off Keita

The 33-year-old has also been linked with a move to Sampdoria and Los Angeles FC, and is confident he will be able to secure a new club.

“I don’t have any future plans yet,” he told beIN Sports following his release by Galatasaray. “I’ll go to Amsterdam and from there I will check what I will do.

“At the moment, I don’t have any plans but I trust In my qualities. Something will come for sure. The page turns.”